A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chow, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Chow MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. George Chow practice?
- Dr. George Chow has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Chow practices Neurology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe Springs, CA.
See Tarzana Neurologists.