A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Christison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Christison is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christison
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Christison, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christison graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Christison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Patton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Wilburn Christison MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George W. Christison practice?
- Dr. George Christison has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Christison practices Psychiatry near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Psychiatrists.