Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Christopoulos
Dr. George Christopoulos, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL, with other offices in Arlington Heights, IL and Chicago, IL (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Christopoulos is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Swedish Covenant Hospital and Northwest Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. George Christopoulos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Christopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.
Dr. Murray Salzman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Arlington Heights, IL 0 mi42
Dr. William Moran
Arlington Heights, IL 0 mi17
Dr. Sofia Tirovolas
Arlington Heights, IL 0 mi6