Learn more about Dr. George Christoudias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Christoudias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christoudias
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christoudias Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christoudias graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Christoudias has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Christos Christoudias MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George C. Christoudias practice?
- Dr. George Christoudias has 1 office location.
Dr. George Christoudias practices Surgery near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Surgeons.