A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Christy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Christy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christy
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Christy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Christy graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George W Christy MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George W. Christy practice?
- Dr. George Christy has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Christy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fox River Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen Park, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Fox River Grove Internists and Fox River Grove Cardiologists.