A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cierny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cierny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cierny
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Cierny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cierny, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cierny graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cierny has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George I Cierny MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George I. Cierny practice?
- Dr. George Cierny has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Cierny practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.