A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cioffi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cioffi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cioffi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cioffi graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cioffi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Cioffi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Cioffi practice?
- Dr. George Cioffi has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Cioffi practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.