A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Clagett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Clagett is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Clagett, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Clagett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Clagett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Patrick Clagett MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George P. Clagett practice?
- Dr. George Clagett has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Clagett practices Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.