A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Clagett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Clagett is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clagett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clagett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Clagett, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Clagett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Clagett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Patrick Clagett MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George P. Clagett practice?
- Dr. George Clagett has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Clagett practices Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.