Dr. George Clardy Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 9th, 2013
My entire experience was AWFUL. The most degrading office visit I have ever had.
Dr. George Clardy himself is a very kind man. However, his staff is unprofessional and rude. One nurse could not get my blood pressure. Another could not figure out how to draw blood from my arm. I had to have my breast palpated (felt) as there was a lump and, while waiting, could hear the nurse saying "I don't want to feel her boob" from the hallway, which is MORE than disrespectful and RUDE! Have called five times since my appointment yesterday to have a prescription called in and an appointment for a mammogram scheduled (that the nurse was SUPPOSED to do before closing on the day of my apt.) and STILL do not have either of those things done. I also had 80$ go missing while I was there. The nurse had me go to the restroom to give her a urine sample and said it would be fine to leave my purse and diaper bag in the room. When I left, got in my car and opened my wallet, 80$ was missing. Of course, I went back in and raised Cane, the nurse was EXTREMELY rude after this, telling me that "there's no way anyone went into your room" in a very snotty tone, but the door was wide open when I came back from the restroom. An hour after I left, Dr. Clardy called me and asked if it was true I had money go missing in his office, I said yes, and he told me to meet him at the office and he'd replace what was stolen. As I said, Dr. Clardy is a very kind man, but his staff have no clue what they are doing, how to act professionally, or anything about patient courtesy. I will never return and will strongly discourage anyone who asks me to recommend them a doctor from going to this practice.