Learn more about Dr. George Condax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Condax is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Condax
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Condax Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Condax graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Condax has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Condax MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George Condax practice?
- Dr. George Condax has 1 office location.
Dr. George Condax practices Ophthalmology near Bridgeport, WV.
See Bridgeport Ophthalmologists.