The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Constantinopoulos
Dr. George Constantinopoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Branch, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Constantinopoulos is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center. Dr. Constantinopoulos has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Constantinopoulos has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. George Constantinopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Branch, NJ.
Dr. Lourens Willekes II
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Long Branch, NJ 0 mi17
Dr. Ian Cohen
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Long Branch, NJ 0 mi12
Dr. Daniel Goldberg
Ophthalmology, General Surgery
Long Branch, NJ 0 mi43