A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cortas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cortas
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Cortas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortas graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cortas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Adel Cortas MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Cortas practice?
- Dr. George Cortas has 1 office location.
Dr. George Cortas practices Gastroenterology near Williamson, WV.
See Williamson Gastroenterologists.