A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cortas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortas graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cortas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Adel Cortas MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Cortas practice?
- Dr. George Cortas has 1 office location.
Dr. George Cortas practices Gastroenterology near Williamson, WV.
See Williamson Gastroenterologists.