A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Coseriu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Coseriu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coseriu
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Coseriu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Coseriu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coseriu graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Coseriu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George V Coseriu MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George V. Coseriu practice?
- Dr. George Coseriu has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Coseriu practices Urology near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Medina Urologists.