Dr. George Coseriu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Coseriu?

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. George Coseriu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017

Compassionate Doctor

Can't say enough good things about this doctor. He truly cares about his patients. He calls to check up after hours. Very dedicated to his patients. Wonderful staff.

October 30th, 2016

LACK OF PATIENT CARE and GRAVE MISDIAGNOSIS

My father was a patient of Dr. Cosmetic for 5 months this year(2016). He was very negligent with my dad's care. My dad had trouble urinating and Dr. C. kept acting like it was a very normal condition at his age of 83. Weeks and months went by with little to no action from the Dr. As a matter of fact he was very arrogant on more than one office visit in which one of his office staff also acknowledged the comment after the Dr. walked away. The last month my father was with this Dr. he performed a procedure to unblock a urine pathway. The next week, my father's internal medicine doctor asked my dad to have a scan which indicated that he had STAGE 4 Bladder Cancer. Why wouldn't Dr. C. urologist ask for any conclusive tests?????? Well when I talked to him about all this his arrogance came through. He had the gall to say that"he can't offer any tests that aren't paid by Medicare. Really? Why not ask the patient if they want to narrow out cancer and pay extra for a test??? I hear doctors that ask that question ALL of the time, Really???? Really??? My family is very saddened by Dr. George Coseriu's lack of care for my father. My dad is trying to recover from having a radical cystectomy he received in the middle of October. This was his only option to live, because both of his kidneys were so bad. Every doctor that my dad has seen at the main Cleveland Clinic, and Marymount hospital before that has said that my father has had this aggressive cancer for at least 1.5 to 2 years. Dr. Coseriu's was negligent, arrogant and made his human error on my father. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone because I would never want this very sad ordeal to happen to anyone!

September 23rd, 2016

Best Doctor

I liked George because he was easy to talk to. He listened to what was bothering me and cared about my well being. I will recommend him to everyone I know. I am glad I found him.

October 7th, 2015

Great doctor. Very personable

July 21st, 2014

He has treated me for 14 yrs., with excellence.

March 11th, 2012

Great

This was the first doctor to properly diagnose my symptoms and treat me properly. I cannot say enough about the doctor or his staff except unbelievable service.

May 15th, 2017