A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cotsarelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cotsarelis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cotsarelis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Hair Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotsarelis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cotsarelis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Cotsarelis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. George Cotsarelis practice?
- Dr. George Cotsarelis has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Cotsarelis practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.