A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Counelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Counelis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Counelis graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Counelis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George James Counelis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Counelis practice?
- Dr. George Counelis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Counelis practices Neurological Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.