A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Craddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Craddock is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craddock
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Craddock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Craddock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Craddock graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Craddock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Augusta Medical Center
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George B Craddock MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George B. Craddock practice?
- Dr. George Craddock has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Craddock practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Cardiologists.