Dr. George Craft II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Craft II?

Caring, talented surgeon

Posted on November 4th, 2017

Dr Craft delivered my first child 10 weeks early via emergency c section. I was lucky he was on call that night. He also performed a laparotomy on my while 13 weeks pregnant which allowed me to continue that pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby boy. He truly is the reason my children are here.

Excellent care and results

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Dr. Craft has been awesome. He just did a bartholins glad removal surgery for me a week ago. I have had only 3 days of pain and after those days I've been back to normal. I had only read horrible things about this surgery, about how miserable these women were after their surgery, but I feel like they didn't have a doctor who knew what they were doing. He also delivered my baby 2 years ago and was great then too. Overall he is kind and gentle. Thank you Dr. Craft!

The best!!

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. Craft is the ABSOLUTE best doctor to see high risk or not. He delivered 2 out of my 3 children and made sure everything was very taken care of. The only bad thing is he isn't the doctor you see everytime you go into Winchester Women's Specialists and he isn't for certain going to deliver you. Just hope to God you don't get De. Nashed!! He is the reason I refuse to go back here which sucks because I'll miss Dr. Craft and the amazing staff of nurses!

Excellent physician & surgeon

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Had laparoscopic hysterectomy and appreciated Dr Craft's caring bedside manner and genuine concern. He is an excellent surgeon and seems 'in tune' with me. He takes time to respond to any questions and never makes me feel rushed. I would enthusiastically recommend him to family and friends.

Posted on October 31st, 2017