Dr. George Craft MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Craft has been awesome. He just did a bartholins glad removal surgery for me a week ago. I have had only 3 days of pain and after those days I've been back to normal. I had only read horrible things about this surgery, about how miserable these women were after their surgery, but I feel like they didn't have a doctor who knew what they were doing. He also delivered my baby 2 years ago and was great then too. Overall he is kind and gentle. Thank you Dr. Craft!

November 5th, 2013
The best!!
Dr. Craft is the ABSOLUTE best doctor to see high risk or not. He delivered 2 out of my 3 children and made sure everything was very taken care of. The only bad thing is he isn't the doctor you see everytime you go into Winchester Women's Specialists and he isn't for certain going to deliver you. Just hope to God you don't get De. Nashed!! He is the reason I refuse to go back here which sucks because I'll miss Dr. Craft and the amazing staff of nurses!

September 6th, 2013
Excellent physician & surgeon
Had laparoscopic hysterectomy and appreciated Dr Craft's caring bedside manner and genuine concern. He is an excellent surgeon and seems 'in tune' with me. He takes time to respond to any questions and never makes me feel rushed. I would enthusiastically recommend him to family and friends.