A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cramer
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Cramer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cramer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Cramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Robert William Cramer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George R. Cramer practice?
- Dr. George Cramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Cramer practices Psychiatry near Somerville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Somerville Psychiatrists.