A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cramer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Cramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Robert William Cramer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George R. Cramer practice?
- Dr. George Cramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Cramer practices Psychiatry near Somerville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Somerville Psychiatrists.