A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cravens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cravens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cravens, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebrovascular Neurotrauma & Critical Care Spine & Peripheral Nerves Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Cravens graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cravens has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George F Cravens MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George F. Cravens practice?
- Dr. George Cravens has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Cravens practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Neurological Surgeons.