Dr. George Crawford Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Crawford Jr?

October 9th, 2016

Typically most surgeons will phone the family of the patient and let them know the outcome of the procedure. I gave phone numbers to notify them and no one ever called them. Also in past experiences most physician visit the bedside after the surgery and check on the patient and answer any questions the patient or family may have, but in this case none of the above was done. No one came by to say things went well, ask do we have any questions, etc, not good in my book. The patient is the most important person, so just dropping by to check on the patient would have been appreciated. This showed no concern from the physician after the procedure. Bedside manner means a lot to patients and helps determine whether or not they will return or refer the physician to family and friends. When I had concerns the answering service was very rude. I appreciate the promptness after emailing Dr. Crawford of any concerns that I had. His bedside manner after a procedure could definitely use some improvement.

July 21st, 2016

Dr. Crawford is awesome!!! He has made my daughter visit so smooth and amazing. He is very caring.

June 12th, 2015

We had to wait 2 hours before seeing him. My children were a wreck because of the wait. He is a nice person, but I felt as though he didn't FULLY explain my daughter's pending surgery effectively. I wanted more details. He asked if I had any questions but he should have volunteered the information needed, especially since the surgery would be on my 3 year old child. The wait time was absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!

March 24th, 2015

Dr has NO bedside manner and feel like this dr doesn't care for his patient after he cuts on them. Would not recommend to anyone!

April 12th, 2012

Horrible Office Staff

The office staff can make a, lasting impression on potential clients. The staff is ride and inconsiderate of the patients and will not provide patients with the needed information for clients to be successful following surgery.

November 20th, 2011

rude staff

May 29th, 2011

Before I had my colon surgery, I was very impressed with Dr.Crawford.He was likable and caring. But since, I feel like he is rushed and unconcerned. No time to listen to my pains and questions.Doctors need to remember that surgery is very important,but to a patient, aftercare and understanding in unknown situations are important too.

June 22nd, 2009

Dr. Crawford is an exceptional surgeon

May 22nd, 2017