A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cresswell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cresswell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cresswell, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cresswell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedar Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Franklin Cresswell MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George F. Cresswell practice?
- Dr. George Cresswell has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Cresswell practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near La Junta, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See La Junta Psychiatrists.