A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Curlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curlin
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Curlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Curlin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Curlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Tams Curlin MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. George T. Curlin practice?
- Dr. George Curlin has 1 office location.
Dr. George Curlin practices Infectious Disease near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Infectious Disease Doctors.