A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Curlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curlin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Curlin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Curlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Tams Curlin MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. George T. Curlin practice?
- Dr. George Curlin has 1 office location.
Dr. George Curlin practices Infectious Disease near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Infectious Disease Doctors.