A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Curry, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Curry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- University Hospital Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Clyde Curry MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George C. Curry practice?
- Dr. George Curry has 1 office location.
Dr. George Curry practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.