A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cury graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George M. Cury practice?
Dr. George Cury practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA and Arroyo Grande, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Family Physicians and San Luis Obispo General Practitioners.