A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cury is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cury
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cury graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Martins Cury MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George M. Cury practice?
- Dr. George Cury has 8 office locations.
Dr. George Cury practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA and Arroyo Grande, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Family Physicians and San Luis Obispo General Practitioners.