A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cury is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cury
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cury Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cury graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Martins Cury MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. George M. Cury practice?
- Dr. George Cury has 8 office locations.
Dr. George Cury practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA and Arroyo Grande, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Family Physicians and San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.