A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Cybulski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Cybulski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Cybulski, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gunshot Wounds
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pleural Effusion
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cybulski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cybulski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Tender Loving Care Health Services of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Raymond Cybulski MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George R. Cybulski practice?
- Dr. George Cybulski has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Cybulski practices Neurological Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.