Dr. George Cybulski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Cybulski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016

I highly recommend DO NOT see this doctor for your medical needs. He is disrespectful, not professional and careless. I wasted my working day to get to his office for scheduled visit just to find out that the doctor has already left. And there was no apology from him , obviously. His assistant was “replacing” him and didn’t even mention to me that doctor is not in the office until I asked. The doctor cannot be a good doctor if he cares so little about his patients even if he knows how to perform surgery. The Northwestern affiliation with this doctor is a shame for Northwestern Medicine.

August 4th, 2016

Thanks

I had neck surgery done by a Dr. Rabin who made a complete mess of things so much so that 1 week after my neck collar was removed I went into severe neck pain and developed "claw hand". Rabin of course said it was not due to the surgery but a nerve in my elbow. I went to another doctor, Dr. Ross, who indicated that the cause of my problem was not in my elbow but with the original surgery. A friend recommended Dr. Cybulski who, when I explained my condition, saw me immediately. Two day later I was scheduled for surgery and now 18 years later have been pain free and have full use of my hand. I have over the last 18 years, and will continue to recommended Dr. Cybulski to anyone I know who might need his matchless talent. Even though I now live in Atlanta I would travel to Chicago should I ever have the need for a neurological surgeon. He is the best there is!!!

March 15th, 2016

simple microdiscectomy

I am worse than when I started. No follow up, nurse assistants just throw pain medications at you. Doctor can not be bothered he is always in a clinic. I knew immediately after surgery something was wrong with my hand. Diane is rude, multiple times telling her I wanted to talk to the surgeon, she refused. Now, a second opinion and another surgery. I was better off before the surgery. My pain is intolerable.

January 31st, 2016

I feel blessed with the success of Dr. Cybulski ' s surgeries. He is the very best and so patient and compassionate!

November 25th, 2015

Great surgeon - fixed my back !

August 30th, 2015

BACK SURGERY

GREAT PERSON AND GREAT SURGEON. NORTHWESTERN IS BEST HOSPITAL

March 6th, 2015

Dr. Cybulski is great! Very knowledgeable and prompt. Couldn't have had a better surgeon or doctor.

October 7th, 2014

Not Competent-Worse off than before

I've never been the same after surgery. Worst decision related to my health that I have made was agreeing to have Dr. Cybulski operate on me. I had what I thought was a "routine" L4/L5 surgery. Not only was there a lack of follow up and basically no concern for my post-surgery pain by the "Physician" but I am now dealing with extreme back pain every single day of my life. It has been over a year since I was operated on. Since Dr. Cybulski has gotten paid, he could really care less about the HE$% that I am dealing with. I recently spoke with another patient of Dr. C's and they are having horrible post surgery pain over a year post surgery. Please, do not let him operate on you. Read the other negative reviews, they are spot on.

March 11th, 2014

Superb Surgery and Outcome

My surgery (Minimally Invasive Foraminotomy) performed by Dr. Cybulski was done this morning at Northwestern . . . . in a word for the entire process . . . SENSATIONAL! I had only one "pain experience" - that was the expected little 'sting' when they deadened the skin at the site for the IV. The surgery took 1 1/2 hours - left me with a little 2cm incision in the back - can't even feel it. The surgeon told me that the problem was as he expected. The nerve at L4/5 was slightly compressed as a result of the combination of aging (ugh) and the little injury that I had when dealing with the overhead luggage getting off the plane (wrenched my back a bit). (BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU DO THAT!) The process COMPLETELY eliminated the pain that affected my right leg. Other than that, I'm totally back to normal. They started the procedure at 7:30AM . . . . and by 2:00PM I arrived home completely pain free. Now I have to relearn how to walk without a limp! Go figure! Absolutely amazing!

August 27th, 2013

Dr. Cybulski performed an L4L5 Microdiscectomy on me over a year ago. Post surgery my conditioned has gone from bad to worse. It is my fault that I didn't look more in depth at additional options to the surgery, but I put my trust in Dr. Cybulski which is one of the worst decisions I have ever made. Prior to my surgery I was an extremely active athlete, but post surgery that is not possible. I have been placed on disability from work which due to the extreme chronic pain that I now have post surgery. For months I was not able to straighten my body post surgery. If you are considering Dr. Cybulski for back surgery, please do not go through with it. It really is not worth it. I recently ran into an old college friend who also had severe complications from post back surgery and found out that Dr. Cybulski was also his surgeon. If surgery is inevitable it would be wise to look into other Physicians for your surgery. I would also like to say that his post surgery follow up has basically been non-existent unless I have contacted him.

October 4th, 2011

A Racist Pig

Be careful..this is a rednick Pollack! A racist piece of garbage who forgot long time ago why he became a doctor!! be very careful, I filled a complaint against him at Stroger Hospital and nothing was done!!!

March 31st, 2011

Terrible scar after surgery , terrible nurse Mary maher could not get any type of call return from either when I had questions after surgery.