Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 6th, 2015

Dr. Cybulski is great! Very knowledgeable and prompt. Couldn't have had a better surgeon or doctor.

Not Competent-Worse off than before show details Not Competent-Worse off than before
Oct 7th, 2014

I've never been the same after surgery. Worst decision related to my health that I have made was agreeing to have Dr. Cybulski operate on me. I had what I thought was a "routine" L4/L5 surgery. Not only was there a lack of follow up and basically no concern for my post-surgery pain by the "Physician" but I am now dealing with extreme back pain every single day of my life. It has been over a year since I was operated on. Since Dr. Cybulski has gotten paid, he could really care less about the HE$% that I am dealing with. I recently spoke with another patient of Dr. C's and they are having horrible post surgery pain over a year post surgery. Please, do not let him operate on you. Read the other negative reviews, they are spot on.

Superb Surgery and Outcome show details Superb Surgery and Outcome
by Charles C. Jett on Mar 11th, 2014

My surgery (Minimally Invasive Foraminotomy) performed by Dr. Cybulski was done this morning at Northwestern . . . . in a word for the entire process . . . SENSATIONAL! I had only one "pain experience" - that was the expected little 'sting' when they deadened the skin at the site for the IV. The surgery took 1 1/2 hours - left me with a little 2cm incision in the back - can't even feel it. The surgeon told me that the problem was as he expected. The nerve at L4/5 was slightly compressed as a result of the combination of aging (ugh) and the little injury that I had when dealing with the overhead luggage getting off the plane (wrenched my back a bit). (BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU DO THAT!) The process COMPLETELY eliminated the pain that affected my right leg. Other than that, I'm totally back to normal. They started the procedure at 7:30AM . . . . and by 2:00PM I arrived home completely pain free. Now I have to relearn how to walk without a limp! Go figure! Absolutely amazing!

Aug 27th, 2013

Dr. Cybulski performed an L4L5 Microdiscectomy on me over a year ago. Post surgery my conditioned has gone from bad to worse. It is my fault that I didn't look more in depth at additional options to the surgery, but I put my trust in Dr. Cybulski which is one of the worst decisions I have ever made. Prior to my surgery I was an extremely active athlete, but post surgery that is not possible. I have been placed on disability from work which due to the extreme chronic pain that I now have post surgery. For months I was not able to straighten my body post surgery. If you are considering Dr. Cybulski for back surgery, please do not go through with it. It really is not worth it. I recently ran into an old college friend who also had severe complications from post back surgery and found out that Dr. Cybulski was also his surgeon. If surgery is inevitable it would be wise to look into other Physicians for your surgery. I would also like to say that his post surgery follow up has basically been non-existent unless I have contacted him.

good person, great doctor show details good person, great doctor
Feb 6th, 2012

I feel I was lucky to get such a fantastic doctor. Dr. Cybulski takes more time with me than any other doctor I see on a yearly or sickly basis. He is kind, patient, understanding, and compassionate. His bedside attention is professional and honest. I never felt like he came to see me in my room or in the office as an inconvenience, as I felt with the other doctors on staff. Dr Cybulski really listens, he really cares about the quality of life of his patients, and getting us back to our daily life. His APN is not the nicest person as I think she is overwhelmed with the caseload of all the surgeons on that floor, HOWEVER; when you DO get the appointment... it is first class all the way. I completely appreciate all the time and effort Cybulski and his residents have given me these past months. I am 28 and I lost a lot of my faculties when my accident happened. The team always understood how I felt and never made me feel like I was complaining or out of line. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Cybulski. I hope you are lucky enough to get an appointment with him as well. CG

A Racist Pig show details A Racist Pig
Oct 4th, 2011

Be careful..this is a rednick Pollack! A racist piece of garbage who forgot long time ago why he became a doctor!! be very careful, I filled a complaint against him at Stroger Hospital and nothing was done!!!

Mar 31st, 2011

Terrible scar after surgery , terrible nurse Mary maher could not get any type of call return from either when I had questions after surgery.

Mar 6th, 2011

I AM WALKING AFTER 4 YEARS AND AS A RESULT OF THIS DOCTORS EXPERT SURGERY. AM PLANNING TO RESUME VOLUNTEERINGN2 DAYS A WEEK AT LOCAL HOSPITAL. GOD BLESSED ME WHEN MY NIECE DR. LILY FOUND THIS SURGEON AND I OWE MY LIFE TO BOTH OF THEM. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE. PATRICIA

MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN..... show details MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN.....
by DR. LILYS NIECE PATRICIA on Sep 11th, 2010

3 CHICAGO SURGEONS REFUSED TO OPERATE ON ME AND I WAS DESPERATE. DR. CYBULSKI SAID YES HE COULD HELP ME AND HE DID. THANKS TO GOD FOR LEADING ME TO THIS MARVELOUS SKILLED SPINE SURGEON. HE WAS REASSURING AND GAVEM ME COURAGE AND FAITH. I CONSIDER HIM MY BEST FRIEND AND DOCTOR.

Feb 23rd, 2010

Dr. Cybulski was very impressive. He listened to my concerns and made a quick, accurate diagnosis. Great doctor!