Some ratings provided by DrScore.
simple microdiscectomy show details simple microdiscectomy
Mar 14th, 2016

I am worse than when I started. No follow up, nurse assistants just throw pain medications at you. Doctor can not be bothered he is always in a clinic. I knew immediately after surgery something was wrong with my hand. Diane is rude, multiple times telling her I wanted to talk to the surgeon, she refused. Now, a second opinion and another surgery. I was better off before the surgery. My pain is intolerable.

Jan 31st, 2016

I feel blessed with the success of Dr. Cybulski ' s surgeries. He is the very best and so patient and compassionate!

Nov 25th, 2015

Great surgeon - fixed my back !

by Lynn Gergely on Nov 5th, 2015

Dr. Cybulski is an awesome neurosurgeon. Thanks for making my neck/shoulder/nerve pain go away.

BACK SURGERY show details BACK SURGERY
by SUSAN A on Aug 30th, 2015

GREAT PERSON AND GREAT SURGEON. NORTHWESTERN IS BEST HOSPITAL

Mar 6th, 2015

Dr. Cybulski is great! Very knowledgeable and prompt. Couldn't have had a better surgeon or doctor.

Not Competent-Worse off than before show details Not Competent-Worse off than before
Oct 7th, 2014

I've never been the same after surgery. Worst decision related to my health that I have made was agreeing to have Dr. Cybulski operate on me. I had what I thought was a "routine" L4/L5 surgery. Not only was there a lack of follow up and basically no concern for my post-surgery pain by the "Physician" but I am now dealing with extreme back pain every single day of my life. It has been over a year since I was operated on. Since Dr. Cybulski has gotten paid, he could really care less about the HE$% that I am dealing with. I recently spoke with another patient of Dr. C's and they are having horrible post surgery pain over a year post surgery. Please, do not let him operate on you. Read the other negative reviews, they are spot on.

Superb Surgery and Outcome show details Superb Surgery and Outcome
by Charles C. Jett on Mar 11th, 2014

My surgery (Minimally Invasive Foraminotomy) performed by Dr. Cybulski was done this morning at Northwestern . . . . in a word for the entire process . . . SENSATIONAL! I had only one "pain experience" - that was the expected little 'sting' when they deadened the skin at the site for the IV. The surgery took 1 1/2 hours - left me with a little 2cm incision in the back - can't even feel it. The surgeon told me that the problem was as he expected. The nerve at L4/5 was slightly compressed as a result of the combination of aging (ugh) and the little injury that I had when dealing with the overhead luggage getting off the plane (wrenched my back a bit). (BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU DO THAT!) The process COMPLETELY eliminated the pain that affected my right leg. Other than that, I'm totally back to normal. They started the procedure at 7:30AM . . . . and by 2:00PM I arrived home completely pain free. Now I have to relearn how to walk without a limp! Go figure! Absolutely amazing!

Aug 27th, 2013

Dr. Cybulski performed an L4L5 Microdiscectomy on me over a year ago. Post surgery my conditioned has gone from bad to worse. It is my fault that I didn't look more in depth at additional options to the surgery, but I put my trust in Dr. Cybulski which is one of the worst decisions I have ever made. Prior to my surgery I was an extremely active athlete, but post surgery that is not possible. I have been placed on disability from work which due to the extreme chronic pain that I now have post surgery. For months I was not able to straighten my body post surgery. If you are considering Dr. Cybulski for back surgery, please do not go through with it. It really is not worth it. I recently ran into an old college friend who also had severe complications from post back surgery and found out that Dr. Cybulski was also his surgeon. If surgery is inevitable it would be wise to look into other Physicians for your surgery. I would also like to say that his post surgery follow up has basically been non-existent unless I have contacted him.

A Racist Pig show details A Racist Pig
Oct 4th, 2011

Be careful..this is a rednick Pollack! A racist piece of garbage who forgot long time ago why he became a doctor!! be very careful, I filled a complaint against him at Stroger Hospital and nothing was done!!!

Mar 31st, 2011

Terrible scar after surgery , terrible nurse Mary maher could not get any type of call return from either when I had questions after surgery.

MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN..... show details MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN.....
by DR. LILYS NIECE PATRICIA on Sep 11th, 2010

3 CHICAGO SURGEONS REFUSED TO OPERATE ON ME AND I WAS DESPERATE. DR. CYBULSKI SAID YES HE COULD HELP ME AND HE DID. THANKS TO GOD FOR LEADING ME TO THIS MARVELOUS SKILLED SPINE SURGEON. HE WAS REASSURING AND GAVEM ME COURAGE AND FAITH. I CONSIDER HIM MY BEST FRIEND AND DOCTOR.

Feb 23rd, 2010

Dr. Cybulski was very impressive. He listened to my concerns and made a quick, accurate diagnosis. Great doctor!