A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Chu MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George Chu practice?
- Dr. George Chu has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Chu practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA.
See Oakland Radiologists.