A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Chu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Midstate Medical Center, Meriden CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George D. Chu practice?
Dr. George Chu practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See Oakland Radiologists.