A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Haas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George David Haas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George D. Haas practice?
- Dr. George Haas has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Haas practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.