A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Haas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George D. Haas practice?
Dr. George Haas practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.