A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Karalis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Karalis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karalis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karalis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karalis graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Demetrius Karalis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George D. Karalis practice?
- Dr. George Karalis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Karalis practices Psychiatry near Lower Lake, CA.
See Lower Lake Psychiatrists.