A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Papanicolaou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Papanicolaou, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Breast Augmentation
- Cleft Lip
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Premature Aging
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Papanicolaou graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papanicolaou has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George D Papanicolaou MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. George D. Papanicolaou practice?
- Dr. George Papanicolaou has 1 office location.
Dr. George Papanicolaou practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Plastic Surgeons.