A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Weiss, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Weiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- ST Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Weiss MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Weiss practice?
- Dr. George Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Weiss practices Preventive Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Preventive Medicine Specialists.