A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Dahir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Dahir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahir graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dahir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northcrest Medical Center
- Northcrest Hospital
- Springfield, TN
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dahir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George A. Dahir practice?
Dr. George Dahir practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, TN.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.