Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Daicoff
Dr. George Daicoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL, with another office in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Daicoff is affiliated with Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Bay Pines Va Medical Center and Gainesville Va Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Daicoff has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. George Daicoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Dale Dacus
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.35 mi50
Dr. Steven Levine
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.70 mi39
Dr. Nagella Ravindra
Saint Petersburg, FL 1.33 mi42