A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Dailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Dailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dailey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George E Dailey MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George E. Dailey practice?
- Dr. George Dailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Dailey practices Internal Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists.