A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Dakwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Dakwar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Dakwar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dakwar graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dakwar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Dakwar MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George Dakwar practice?
- Dr. George Dakwar has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Dakwar practices Urology near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Newark, NJ.
See Glen Mills Urologists.