A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Danial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Danial is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danial
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Danial Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Danial graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Danial has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Danial DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Danial practice?
- Dr. George Danial has 1 office location.
Dr. George Danial practices Family Medicine near Encino, CA.
See Encino Family Physicians.