Overall Review

February 12th, 2016
A patient adds to Dr.Daniels write up on Vitals
We are lucky to have Dr. Daniel. What this site doesn't show is his qualifications. Board Certified in Cardiology, Internal medicine, University of Arkansas medical, 3 yrs. A 3 year fellowship in cardiovascular disease, Indiana University, an additional 1 year fellowship interventional cardiology at Indiana University Medical, and an additional I year fellowship at Washington Hospital in Washington, DC. in peripheral Vascular internal medicine. That is, Dr. Daniel is Board Certified in 4 areas of cardiology and his professional training is extensive. He is highly, highly trained and capable of performing procedures that are heart and life saving and does so daily at Bethesda Memorial Heart Hospital, in Boynton Beach.

July 16th, 2015
caring, thoughtful man
I met with Dr. D approx. 3 weeks prior to TAVR surgery - he explained all and told me of the pre-testing that had to be done as well as the procedure itself - he answered all family questions - after successful surgery, his bedside manner was caring and calm and I thank him for that

February 5th, 2014
No chance
I made an appt 3 weeks in advance to meet with the Dr to see if I wanted to use him as my Florida cardio (I'm a snowbird). He was recommended by a friend. The appt was at 1pm today and I arrived just before 1. After filling out the requesite forms and handing over insurance cards, I sat and waited. And waited. 1:30. And waited. 2. And waited. At 2:30, I gave up, asked for the forms I signed and left. A sorry receptionist did apologize, but I never got a call back from the boss. A waste of my time. No consideration.