A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Danielewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Danielewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Danielewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Danielewski MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Danielewski practice?
- Dr. George Danielewski has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Danielewski practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Penndel, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.