A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Daniels is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Daniels, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daniels has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Ellwood City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Francis Daniels MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George F. Daniels practice?
- Dr. George Daniels has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Daniels practices Urology near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ellwood City, PA.
See Beaver Urologists.