A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Daoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Daoud, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daoud graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Daoud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daoud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George S. Daoud practice?
Dr. George Daoud practices Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists.