Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Datto III
Dr. George Datto III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Hospitalist. Dr. Datto is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital and Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Datto has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Datto III has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. George Datto III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Andrew Costarino Jr
Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Dr. Huma Siddiqui
Dr. Bruce Kaiser