A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Datto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Datto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Datto graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Datto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Datto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans