A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Dawson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Dawson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Dawson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Phillip Dawson MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George P. Dawson practice?
- Dr. George Dawson has 1 office location.
Dr. George Dawson practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Center City, MN.
See Center City Psychiatrists.