A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Dechet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Dechet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Dechet, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dechet graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dechet has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George John Dechet MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Dechet practice?
- Dr. George Dechet has 1 office location.
Dr. George Dechet practices Urology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Urologists.