A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Deepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Deepe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disease Susceptibility
Education & Awards
Dr. Deepe graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Deepe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deepe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan