A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Deepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Deepe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Disease Susceptibility
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Deepe graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Deepe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Deepe MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. George Deepe practice?
- Dr. George Deepe has 1 office location.
Dr. George Deepe practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Infectious Disease Doctors.