A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Delclos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Delclos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delclos
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delclos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Delclos, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Lung Cancer
- Occupational Diseases
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Respiratory Sounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Delclos graduated from Universidad De Barcelona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delclos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Houston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Luis Paul Delclos MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George L. Delclos practice?
- Dr. George Delclos has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Delclos practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, and Houston Preventive Medicine Specialists.