A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Delgado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Delgado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Delgado has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Delgado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Delgado practice?
- Dr. George Delgado has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Delgado practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors and San Diego Family Physicians.