Family Practitioner
550 Washington St
Ste 801
San Diego, CA 92103
619-692-4401
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

Excellent doctor. Does a lot of charitable work. That speaks volumes for the find of doctor he is. He is very caring and his diagnosis is very good.

|  show details
Oct 16th, 2011

Dr. George Delgado is one of the finest doctors I have ever had. His personal integrity coupled with his intelligence, great skills and gentle manner have drawn other friends and family members to his practice. He divides his time between his San Diego location and his Escondido location.

|  never there  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

web site advertised prenatal care and it is not offered.. good luck trying to see this Dr. he is never there.. staff speaks Spanish between themselves constantly.. made me very uncomfortable

|  Kindly Doctor  |  show details
by Pat Morris on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Delgado has been my primary doctor for a few years now and he is not only a good physician, but he really cares about his patients and listens. May God continue to bless Dr. Delgado and his lucky patients!

|  really catholics only  |  show details
by betty benicia on Nov 16th, 2009

I was assigned this Dr. by my HMO when I moved to Benicia, CA - where "dr." delgado was before his move to San Diego. There was never any warning in his office that he is a catholic activist so I presume the reason in years of being "treated" in his office I NEVER saw the man. Whenever I made an appt. with him another person was to treat me instead of "dr" delgado. I suspect he didn't see patients whose medical records showed things he didn't condone as an activist catholic. His whole "practice" was very suspect. I was a patient for several years before I wised up and got another Dr.

|  catholics only welcome  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2009

if you are not catholic do not go to this clinic, they made me feel very uncomfortable with the religious propaganda. i can't judge their knowledge or diagnosis accuracy, because honestly i was very uncomfortable there, they don't believe in contraception at all. i am not talking about abortion, i am talking about condoms and pills, they clearly state they don't prescribe for contraception, since when did doctors become preachers

|  love him  |  show details
by maria gonzalez on Sep 26th, 2009

hes a very caring doctor, his methods are a little old school, but that is what i like about him....he's always there when u need him