Learn more about Dr. George Demuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Demuth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demuth
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Demuth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Demuth, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Demuth graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Demuth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George William Demuth MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George W. Demuth practice?
- Dr. George Demuth has 1 office location.
Dr. George Demuth practices Psychiatry near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Psychiatrists.