A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Dendrinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Dendrinos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dendrinos
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dendrinos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Dendrinos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dendrinos graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dendrinos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Aristidis Dendrinos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Dendrinos practice?
- Dr. George Dendrinos has 1 office location.
Dr. George Dendrinos practices Family Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Family Physicians.