A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Dendrinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Dendrinos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dendrinos
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dendrinos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Dendrinos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dendrinos graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dendrinos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Aristidis Dendrinos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George A. Dendrinos practice?
- Dr. George Dendrinos has 1 office location.
Dr. George Dendrinos practices Family Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Primary Care Doctors.